Sunday, May 26, 2019

Last Stash Report for May

Fabric In: I'm up to THREE weeks in a row I went to the Thrift Store and DID NOT buy fabric.  Again, there was nothing much good for quilting and the little bit there was was overpriced.  Since College E has been home we've been going thrifting Saturday afternoons when she gets off work.  It's nice to have company and I think that makes me a bit more picky as well - a witness!!

Fabric Out: I made Edward a few months ago, but this week I upgraded his wardrobe and finally gifted him.  rabbit with wardrobe - 2 yards
I made a few small blocks but nothing far enough along to count out.

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane - good reading!

Fabric Purchased Since Last Report - 0 yds
Fabric Purchased YTD - 46.20 yds

Free to Me Since Last Report - 0 yds
Free to Me YTD -  8.75 yds

Fabric Used Since Last Report - 2 yds
Fabric Used YTD - 21.82 yds

Fabric Movement -  33.13  stashed 

Price/Yard YTD - $0.64 / yard

2019+15+minute+To+Stitch_2-001.jpg (1600×1600)

This was the last week of school with kids and that is always busy.  One day I was just too tired, but then other days I made myself work for just the 15 minutes and it was just what I needed.  I was pleased to get as much done as I did and hope that this summer brings more finishes.

Days spent on sewing related tasks this month: 23/25
Days spent on sewing related tasks this year: 23/25
Percentage of time on task: 96%

Linking up to QuiltPaintCreate and Life in Pieces to stay accountable.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice when the kiddos are home from college and you can resume those shared adventures. Some weeks you need a nap rather than the 15 minutes. Even so you've had a great May. Have a great holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!