Sunday, May 19, 2019

Stash Report 051919

Fabric In: Two weeks in a row I went to the Thrift Store and DID NOT buy fabric.  This week there was nothing much good for quilting and the little bit there was was overpriced.  Easy decision.  Whew!

Fabric Out: Just a little bit out for the sewing class at the library.  Gingham to practice sewing straight lines and also fabric for the pillow covers.  1.23 yards




Fabric Purchased Since Last Report - 0 yds
Fabric Purchased YTD - 46.20 yds

Free to Me Since Last Report - 0 yds
Free to Me YTD -  8.75 yds

Fabric Used Since Last Report - 1.23 yds
Fabric Used YTD - 19.82 yds

Fabric Movement -  35.13  stashed 

Price/Yard YTD - $0.64 / yard
Heading in the right direction - slowly, but surely.  I was sewing all week but just working on blocks and I can't count them out until I get all of the blocks done for that particular project.
2019+15+minute+To+Stitch_2-001.jpg (1600×1600)

I did well this week.  Just little bits most days, but I got 1 whole hexagon block finished and 2 of the 4/6 blocks.  Only one more whole block to go.  I need to work on a final layout to determine what last color I should include.  Those little bits of time do add up.
Dark green, gold, and turquoise are from this week!

Days spent on sewing related tasks this month: 17/18
Days spent on sewing related tasks this year: 17/18
Percentage of time on task: 94%

Linking up to QuiltPaintCreate and Life in Pieces to stay accountable.

3 comments:

  1. I really like those star blocks. The only bad thing about thrift fabric is you have to buy the whole piece. I could have lived with a few less yards of the pink rayon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy, but productive week. Love those hexie blocks. Hope this week is as good or better than last week on the stitching front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! You are certainly enriching the lives of your students! That's wonderful! I still remember my junior high Home Ec teacher with gratitude. Beautiful star blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!