Monday, May 13, 2019

A Clean Table is a Happy Table!

I cleaned up the sewing room yesterday from Little S sleeping in there this weekend and in the process I got a few things prepped so that it is easier to sit down and work for 15 minutes without having to put too much thought into it. 

Because the table was mostly cleared off I didn't have much trouble making a bit more space to cut 3.5 yards of 72" wide felt.  I like it clean so maybe I will keep it this clean and find other places for the odds & ends that accumulate.
Thankful for a large surface. 
My lead teacher is changing the bulletin boards to have felt backings and it was so much easier to cut the felt to the right size on this giant table rather than with scissors in the classroom.
Oh, that it could stay this clean!
After I finished cutting I sewed up the hexagon I had prepped yesterday when I was cleaning!  Woo hoo!  The perfect project after a long day.   
The green hexagon joins its cousins.
With last night's cleaning & prepping and today's cutting & sewing I am going strong with the goal of something sewing related Every Day for the Month of May!

1 comment:

  1. Love your hexigon blocks. Good luck working in some stitching time every day this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!