Thursday, July 19, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Last week for my sewing class that meets at the library I procrastinated and didn't get the project picked out until the last minute. 

Since the students didn't all have time to get their supplies I brought a variety of fabrics from my stash for them to choose from.  I am so thankful to be able to do that.   I have enough fabric that I can share liberally.  Much of it was given to me or purchased at an amazingly low cost, so I can give it to others without worrying.  I am glad to be able to do that.

I am thankful for people who give me fabric trusting that I will do something with it - use it or share it.  I am thankful for my favorite thrift store that sells fabric within my price range!  I am thankful for my handful of clients who look to me to create just what they need.
Plenty of quilting cotton!

God is good and I have the fabric and supplies that I need - in abundance!


So today's Thankful Thursday is dedicated to all the people and places who keep me supplied!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!