Saturday, July 7, 2018

BOM July

I am missing Month 7 but had two Month 6s, so here it is again.
Month 6 - twice!
Little S immediately saw a star in the combination possibilities.  Maybe I will rearrange them and see if she notices!

Month 6
Month 6 is the border corner.  I believe Month 7 was the other border corner, so it will all work out in the end.

The cute little backstory that comes with each block.
I am keeping up so far.  The precut blocks sure do make a difference.  I would not want that for my everyday sewing and quilting, but since I am doing something that is not high on my "want to do" list it is working out great.

Linking up to Jo's Country Junction to show our BOM progress. 

2 comments:

  1. I like the block as is, but I would love it as a star, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I collected several years of these while I worked at joanns. They are fun, aren't they? Good decision to use what you have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!