Monday, July 16, 2018

Design Wall Monday 071618

The wall is clear and the floor is clear.  I got several odd sewing jobs done on Sunday afternoon, so Monday I could start with a clean slate.

Project #1 - Turned an old baby blanket with 2 monograms into 4 small loveys with monograms for 2 other sons.  Great idea for dividing a single blanket into a memory for several children.
My monogram font (bottom row) is different, but the client is still happy.


Project #2 - Monogrammed towel for College E's Bestie.  Since the machine was out, this was easy.
Same font - it's the only one I have, but it works!


Project #3 - Identifying scarf for Grown Up R's nervous dog.  I thought this was a great idea so people know what to expect when they approach her out on a walk.  This has potential as an item to make for the craft fair.
No doubts about this dog's personality!


So now I will take my clear conscience at getting these odd jobs done and use the clean floor to layer/sandwich the baby quilts that need to be quilted and get going on them since the sewing table top is clean as well.

Linking up to Small Quilts & Doll Quilts to show what we are working on.

1 comment:

  1. What great projects! The scarf is genius! I need to make two for my dogs that say, overly friendly, will lick you to death! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!