Thursday, July 12, 2018

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful for like-minded friends.  Even though I had known this person for a few years, she turned into a friend at school this year.  I felt like one of the kids making a new friend!
Before

At nearly the last minute she had the idea to make pajama pants for her daughter's birthday party.  Not just make the pajama pants, but have the kids make them.  She knew who to call.  I am willing to try almost anything.
Getting some initial instruction.

It was a little bit crazy, but a lot of fun.  Four girls each ended up with a finished pair of pajama pants.  Depending on their age, some were able to do almost all the work themselves.  Others did more than enough to be able to say they made them themselves.
Birthday Girl practicing sewing a straight line.

I am so glad that my friend had the idea and trusted me enough to run with it. 
Ta Daaaaa !!!!

Now I have another sewing idea/project to add to my repertoire.

2 comments:

  1. What fun they had! I wish I had thought of that when my girls were young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!!!! Also really liked the fabric bins in your last post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!