Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Tasty Tuesday - Parmesan Chicken

This easy Parmesan Chicken recipe has become our new favorite this summer.  It is so easy I can literally have it ready from prep to table in well under an hour.  With just 4 ingredients I almost always have what I need on hand.  It has become my new company dish.  When College E's BFF came to visit I sent her back with the leftovers.  She was very glad to have something new instead of the slim pickings in the summer campus dining room.

This recipe came from a magazine, which I left no identifiers on either side of the torn out page.  Here is the original.

Parmesan Crusted Chicken
from Hellmann's

Place 4 chicken breast halves in a single layer in a greased pan.

Mix together:
1/2 cup Hellman's mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Spread over chicken breasts.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs.

Bake 20 minutes at 425F.


I have started making a double batch even if it is just the 4 of us, because it is great as leftovers as well.

I forgot the bread crumbs the last time I made this and my family liked it just as well.

Unfortunately we ate it all up before I remembered to take a picture.  It was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!