Monday, July 9, 2018

100 Reusable Wipes on the Wall, 100 Reusabel Wipes ...

I hit the 100 mark for making reusable flannel wipes.  Grown Up R had asked for them, then I made for College E, then I made for their Besties.  They are kind of addictive.
Some trimming left, but

I have an opportunity to sell at a "Market Fair" in October and since I am still unemployed (although I applied this morning for a substitute teaching position, which is a good Plan B) it seemed like I should take advantage of the opportunity.  Grown Up R has been waiting in the wings for me to decide to move forward on marketing my sewing so that side of things is covered.  I just have to sew - that's the best part anyways!!
Sets in various stages of completion.

With the recent interest in the reusable wipes it seemed like they would be a good product to stock up on. I just need to finish up a few sets today and then I will move on to mending for a friend (paid), finish 3 quilts that "just" need quilting, and then make some burp cloths.  I also need to get ready for the sewing class at the library on Wednesday.  Sewing definitely has the potential to keep me busy.  We will see where it leads.

Linking up to Small Quilts & Doll Quilts to show what we are working on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!