Saturday, June 2, 2018

BOM Challenge Month 6

Amazingly I am still keeping up with Jo's BOM Challenge.  My BOM happens to be precut and I know that helps a lot.
Month 6
Month 6 was 2 blocks for the outer border corners.

On the design wall!
I know that I am missing some of the months and have duplicates of others.  When those months come along the ease of this challenge might be over for me!  But for now I can use easy.
This month's accompanying story for the block.
Linking up to Jo's Country Junction to show progress on our BOMs.


1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely looking quilt. I like that the inner border isn't filled with small blocks, so that it is actually possible to think about having a finish. =) I bed on the months you don't have the block, there's enough fabric in the duplicate packages, and you can figure out the pattern designs. It still won't be too hard. If math isn't your thing, I'd be happy to help you with figuring out the sizes to cut. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!