Sunday, June 17, 2018

Stash Report 061718

Fabric In:  Nothing at all.  Even though it is summer and I am unemployed indefinitely there has been too much going on to go thrifting and no one gifted me with anything this week.  We had a giant yard sale with my girls and their cousins, so that was a bit of incentive to not bring anything else into the house!

Fabric Out: 
Last minute photo, but you get the idea.

I made good progress on my niece's baby quilt.  I had already reported the Little Monkey blocks as out so now I'll report the borders.  The yellow border was from the stash and the purple gingham was my FIL's shirt.  It was just just enough for the border and also will be used for the binding, which I went ahead and cut and prepared it while I was mathing it all.  borders only = 0.77 yards

I had more fabric out for the sewing class I taught this week.  Gingham & lining for practice sewing and tissue covers to make & take.  class = 0.94 yards

Fabric Purchased since last report: 0 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 39.26 yards

Fabric Acquired since last report: 0 yards
Fabric Acquired YTD: 22.65 yards

Fabric Used since last report:  1.71 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 55.96 yards

Total: 5.95 yards stashed

Still headed in the right direction.  Little by little.

In my effort to get rid of fabric I know I won't use I have a giveaway going on that you can check out HERE.



Kate over at Life In Pieces has challenged us to try to stitch 15 minutes each day.  I didn't sew every day, but overall I am sewing more consistently than I have been in a while. I've had some finishes and I'm moving forward on some stalled projects and picked up a commissioned quilt job.

Days stitched since last report:11/14
Days stitched this year: 151/167
Success Rate: 90%


Linking up to QuiltPaintCreate and Life in Pieces to keep accountable.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your yard sale did well. Very sweet baby quilt. Great stash busting and stitching time. Hope this next week is as good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!