Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Finish - Dakota's Quilt

This has to be of my new favorites.  I love how the colors came together and it looks good yet the focus is on the photos.   I say it looks good because I was working with limited fabrics so I didn't have too, too many choices but it worked just fine.
You can see the progress  Part 1 here   and Part 2 here.

There are very simple instructions for the Memorial Block here.
Check out some other finishes at Crazy Mom Quilts  and Confessions of a Fabric Addict


2 comments:

  1. What a very cool quilt! Love the colors and how they set off the pictures. Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift, and it turned out so perfect. She will be so touched by your kindness. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!