Sunday, December 28, 2014

Stash Report and 100th Post!!!

Kind of appropriate since I started blogging to help me be "accountable" and allow me to link up for the stash report.  I met my mental goal of 100 yards net out.  Yippee!!  And I had very, very little come in.

My personal rule of reporting fabric as "used" when an entire step in a project was finished worked well for me.  I tend to only be able to sew in spurts here and there.  By reporting steps finished I can see progress more often and am more motivated to finish and get another step done.
Test Basket

So here's the last stash report of 2014. Even though it was Christmas I had a little bit of stash out.  Working on some other things so will have a big report to kick off 2015.


Fabric Used This Week: 0.5 yards for Little Test Basket
Total Used 2014: 120.86 yards
Fabric In This Week: 0 yards 
Total Bought/Received in 2014: 16.08 yards
Net Used 2014: 104.78 yards

Linking up to Patchwork Times  for one last Stash Report for this year.  
Thanks, Judy, for helping me be more productive.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on GREAT numbers for the year!!. I would be very happy to have your numbers for the year. Your little basket is cute. What do you plan to use it for?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!