Sunday, December 21, 2014

Stash Report 122114

Made this quilt for my team teacher.   Although the thinking it through, getting photos, etc took forever the actual sewing was very quick.  The progress can be seen here
and the finish can be seen here

Dakota's quilt top
Never reported on the fabric used for this   flannel baby set  I made in the Fall so I will do that now as well. 
Flannel Rag Quilt - set also included a lovey and burp clothes

Fabric Used This Week: 5.21 Dakota's Quilt  + 7.41 yards for gifted Flannel baby set
Total Used 2014: 120.36 yards
Fabric In This Week: 0 yards 
Total Bought/Received in 2014: 16.08 yards
Net Used 2014: 104.28 yards

Yeah !  I got over 100 yards net used and met my mental goal!  That confirmed what I already knew  -  it will take me a long, long time to use up all the stash.  Oh well.  That works fine since my favorite place is in front of the sewing machine!

Head on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing with their stash.

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Congratulations! That's quite a goal. I don't know that I can ever do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 100 yards out, that's one of those significant milestones. Your teaching partner's quilt turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Think of the fun you will have piecing! 2015 is a new year full of promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just think of it as having more fabric to use in 2015! I like setting little mental goals for myself. Your rag quilt is fun - I like making them.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on meeting your goal! It is a great feeling to know you have enough fabric to last you several years, isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!