Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Monthly Goals - September

Today I am at a "pre-employment briefing" that is scheduled to be 5 hours long.  Not sure how that qualifies as a "brief"ing, but ...  If it means the start of the new job I am all for it!!

Since this is the beginning of the new normal for me I figured I'd better catch up on reports on the quilting/sewing front.  So from this point forward I am current.

I have not been good at reporting on monthly goals at all.  Granted it was a strange and hectic year, but I'm not giving up yet.

FINISHES

Alligator Baby Quilt - FINISHED in January & donated to Little Lambs through Hands 2 Help

Bright Hexagons - Finished in August

Carnival Quilt for Ms. D - FINISHED in February and auctioned off in March

Boxy Stars DONE DONE DONE

Commissioned Carpenter Star - Finished in July

Commissioned Chinese Coins - FINISHED in May

Handprint Quilt - FINISHED in March
  
Scraps from a Friend Baby Quilt - FINISHED in January & sold 


Thrift Store Baby Quilt - FINISHED in January & donated to Little Lambs through Hands 2 Help


WORKS IN PROGRESS

BOM Challenge with Jo I'm keeping up so far  


Commissioned Carpenter Star #2 - ordered, but not started

Cowboy Quilt - ready to be quilted

Curtain Quilt - flimsy is finished, backing is ready

Little Monkey - flimsy finished in June.  It is destined for our new niece. who we won't see until December, so not too much pressure, but I do need to get going on it.

Quinceanos Quilt - needs borders

Red White & Blue - went to the long-armer because it was too big for me to wrangle and is back, needs binding

Scrappy Mountains Majesty- needs borders and quilting

Spider Web - needs to be quilted

Strips That Sizzle - still trying to figure out what is wrong with the machine I use for quilting, since this is partway quilted and I don't want to unsew it

X Marks the Spot - needs to be quilted
 

Hmmm.  None of the older stuff was finished.  No surprise there.  I did make a lot of smaller product for the craft fair in October.  The cowboy quilt was a complete surprise.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!