Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday Finish 021618 Carnival Quilt

This was a fun quilt to put together.  I got to try a new block design and because of the colors the class chose I was able to use up some languishing units for the border.
2018 Carnival Quilt

I took it to them this week and they were so excited.
Pieced back used up odd pieces

This is something I do annually for this teacher at the local elementary school.  It is a lot of fun.

Linking up to Confessions of a Fabric Addict and Crazy Mom Quilts to show off finishes.


3 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE that you do this each year!! Better still that this year's quilt incorporated "spare parts." (Can you say Grand Illusion? Or are those pieces from some other quilt?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are from GI. Little by little I am using up my extra units from that mystery. They were perfect for this border.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!