Wednesday, February 21, 2018

HELP!! A True UFO

I got this at the thrift store last fall.  I'm a sucker for a challenge.  It was worth the $2 just for entertainment value!! 

Funny thing is it was sold in two separate bags.  I can only assume there were not three bags originally!
Three obvious blocks.

No instructions, no picture, no notes.  Maybe that was the third bag!!
Hmmmm????

Some blocks were made.
Nice that the hard tiny squares were already done.

Some blocks were cut and started.
 I was able to figure these out and finish them up.

Some fabric was cut and labeled by width.

These 4-patches and pinwheels - in two directions no less - I have no idea what to do with.  Joining them in any combination does not make a size that is compatible with the other blocks.
All the various components.  Upper right is extra fabric - I think.

I was able to sew together the blocks that were cut and started.

If anyone has any ideas as to how this should be assembled please, please let me know.

Linking up to Jo's Country Junction to show UFO progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!