Friday, February 9, 2018

Friday Finish 020918

Boxy Stars is done.  I really like how this came out.  I made it purple and pink because that is what I had on hand in 2.5" strips when I needed a project.  Little S does NOT like pink, so I figured I would just wait until the right recipient came along.
A generous twin.

Well, when she saw it all finished she asked if she could have it!  Awww.  "Of course you have it, but you need to make your bed so we can see it!"
I like the dark purple binding.

This one has been waiting for a long time and I'm glad it is done and glad that I still like it.

Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts and Confessions of a Fabric Addict to show off finishes.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for UFO finishes! This is nice - I love it when our kiddos (or even myself!) suddenly like something that we typically hate. Quilting frequently does that for me with orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You have a lovely finish! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! on completing one of your UFOs. Better still? It's been adopted by Little S!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for a great finish! I like the dark purple binding too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!