Sunday, February 11, 2018

Stash Report 021118

Fabric Out:  Binding for Carnival Quilt  0.35 yards  I had already counted out the front and backing a few weeks ago.
2018 Carnival Auction Quilt
The Carnival date usually sneaks up on me, so I am glad to have this done in plenty of time and not be rushed.  I'll try to get out of work early one day to go take it to the class in person.
Back - the white has green shamrocks in it!

Fabric In:  Nothing - again!! I stopped by the thrift store briefly for the first time in weeks and thankfully they had no quilting fabric.  I got canning lids instead - 2 unopened boxes for $1/box !!

Fabric Purchased this week: 0 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 13.13 yards


Fabric Used this week:   0.35 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 20.26 yards

Total: 7.13 yards used

Little by little I am headed in the right direction. 

Less work brought home, so more sewing in the evenings.  It doesn't show in my stash, but it was progress towards a finish.  Still one night when I just didn't have any more oomph.  But that's okay.  Overall I am progressing and that is good.  Haven't started anything new and even have a few finishes lately, so I am pleased.

Days stitched this week: 6/7
Days stitched this month:  Feb 8/10
Days stitched this year: 37/41
Success Rate: 90%


Linking up to QuiltPaintCreate to stay accountable with the stash and Life in Pieces  to keep sewing every day.

3 comments:

  1. Great year for you so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing an awesome job! I wish I was in the negative on my year. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The carnival quilt is such fun. It's always a good feeling to get something finished just a bit before the deadline. You've had a good week and year on the stitching front. It's a shame that work wears us out so much that we don't have the oomph to do anything in the sewing room. Thanks for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!