Sunday, February 4, 2018

Stash Report 020418

I didn't think I would have any movement of fabric to report this week, but I did.  In the right direction, too!!

Fabric In: NADA  NYET  NOTHING  I've been too busy with other things to get to the thrift store and that's okay.

Fabric Out:
I gave away a sheet that I had gotten a while back to use as a backing since I have had such a difficult time with sheets lately.  4.4 yards

I remembered just in time that I had set aside fabric and purchased binding for a Valentines apron to use at work.  I use an apron every day at work and little by little I am broadening my collection to match the weekly themes.  This past week was Ocean Week and the kids got a kick out of my ocean apron.   0.58 yards
Just in time!


Boxy Stars got its binding. 0.54 yards
Binding is done!
I love that plaid!



Fabric Purchased this week: 0 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 13.13 yards


Fabric Used this week: 5.52 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 19.91 yards

Total: 6.68 yards used


There was just a little bit of work brought home this week, but that was because my work days were super long getting ready for our yearly fundraiser rummage sale.  I was determined though and still did a bit every day except Friday.  Even Saturday after a VERY long day of sale and clean up and taking leftovers to various places I still got sewing in.  That was very therapeutic!!

Days stitched this week: 6/7
Days stitched this month: Jan 29/31  Feb 2/3
Days stitched this year: 31/34
Success Rate: 91%


Linking up to QuiltPaintCreate to stay accountable with the stash and Life in Pieces  to keep sewing every day.

6 comments:

  1. You are doing great on the days stitched. I find it great to get in the studio and do something.
    Love your aprons. What a great idea to go with the weekly themes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great numbers! I'm amazed at how much you get done after work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very fun apron! Congrats on your great stash management so far this year and on finding time to stitch. It's always hard when you come home tired. I try to have something on standby for when my brain is too muddled to actually sew. Thanks for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo for more fabric out than in!!! Cute apron.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!