Sunday, January 28, 2018

Stash Report 012818


Some progress this week, but nothing finished enough to call it "fabric out."  I finished quilting Boxy Stars.  The backing had already been counted out.
Quilted and trimmed!

College E came home for the weekend to attend an early childhood education conference with me and that was more important than sewing the binding on.  I did get the binding prepped and hopefully I'll get it sewn on after she heads back on Sunday afternoon.
Binding is ready!!

No fabric in either so the numbers remain the same.

Fabric Purchased this week: 0 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 13.13 yards


Fabric Used this week: 0 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 14.39 yards

Total: 1.26 yards used

I still brought work home in the evenings this week.  So that cut into my time and energy level, but I did get a bit of sewing related work done most days. Slow and steady.

Days stitched this week: 6/7
Days stitched this month: 25/27
Days stitched this year: 25/27
Success Rate: 93%


Linking up to QuiltPaintCreate to stay accountable with the stash and Life in Pieces  to keep sewing every day.

3 comments:

  1. Quilt looks great. Good luck finishing it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Hopefully you'll get the binding on this week. Great stash numbers. It can be hard to get time in when you have "homework", but you are doing really well. I already know my numbers will fall off later this year as I'll have some business trips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck getting the binding on. It is a beautiful quilt :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!