Thursday, January 25, 2018

UFO Challenge 012418

Last Wednesday it looked like this.
Slow and steady

On Saturday evening it looked like this.
Making progress!

On Sunday it looked like this.
I just might finish this after all!!

And now it looks like this.
Quilted, trimmed and waiting for a binding.

This is huge progress for me.  My first big finish since the machine I use for machine quilting started shredding thread last spring.  This is far from perfect, but it is the best I have been able to sew on this machine in ages.  I had tried all kinds of fixes and I think it ended up being a thread caught up in the machinery behind the bobbin housing.  I am not afraid to take things apart and it appears to have paid off in this case.

The binding is cut and waiting to be sewn and attached.  But I have had a another week of bringing home work every night, so sewing progress has slowed down.  And College E is coming home Thursday night with her friend to participate in an early childhood conference with me this weekend, so not sure how much will get done this weekend.  But I'd rather have her home than sew anyways.


Linking up to Jo's Country Junction UFO Challenge to show progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!