Friday, January 12, 2018

Friday Finish

Some good finishes for the beginning of the year.  I am trying really hard to keep sewing even on work days.  These were finishes the first week of January before going back to work.

Finished this UFO from the thrift store.
Little Baby Quilt

Finished this random baby quilt I've been working on in spurts.

Alligator Baby Quilt

And also finished this one that started out as a bag of squares from a friend and became much more - over a year's time!
Scraps from a friend

This I got done since Sunday even with work, so I am encouraged.  This section is from a bag of squares and scraps from the thrift store.  I will take a break at this point and let it speak to me as to what borders it wants.  Nothing left in the bag, so whatever it is will have to be from stash.

Thrift Store UFO Bag
Linking up to Confessions of a Fabric Addict and Crazy Mom Quilts to show off finishes.





6 comments:

  1. Lots of good finishes. Love the 3rd one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite too. I might have a hard time giving it away!

      Delete
  2. You've been quite busy! Nice projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these quilts! They look fairly simple to make, but have a great big impact!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!