Monday, January 15, 2018

Design Wall Monday 011518

I had run out of Leader & Ender material so I took the time to prep more hexagons and in the process I found another bag of pre-cut hexies most of which had multiples.  Woo Hoo.


The red one is new this week.  The star is for the BOM challenge.


I think I have enough sets for over 20 large hexagons.  I don't want a king size quilt of child-friendly hexagons, so I am thinking to make 2 baby/kid quilts.  We'll see what happens when I get that far.  I may as well keep working on them though since the hexies are already cut and everything else is from the stash.
Three more hexagon sets ready to go.
Linking up to Small Quilts and Doll Quilts to show what we are working on.

2 comments:

  1. Always nice when the stash turns up extras! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plan for two baby quilts sounds great. I always like it when I find something in my stash that starts me in a new direction.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!