Saturday, September 1, 2018

BOM - Month 9

This on sure snuck up on me.  I had finished it a while back, but not written it up. 
My Goal!
This was a cute little block.  Once again I am going to say I love the pre-cut format for these.  So easy to whip up quickly.
Month 9
But I will also say that I don't think I would like pre-cut for all of my quilting.  I even saw a similar set of Joann's pre-cut BOM blocks at the thrift store and I passed them by.  I didn't loving the colors or block designs and I have enough on my plate right now that even the speed of pre-cut wasn't tempting.

Linking up to Jo's Country Junction to share how we are progressing on our BOM.

I had better get out Month 10 right now or it will get forgotten in the next weeks!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!