Friday, August 31, 2018

Thankful Thursday

This is possibly my last full week of sewing and blogging for a while.
!!!!
It was a long spring and summer of trusting God.  School has already been in session for over 2 weeks and I hadn't gotten a full time teaching job yet, so I figured my options were down to substituting and getting my foot in the door that way.

Surprise - I got called late Thursday afternoon to schedule an interview.  Interviewed Friday morning and got the call back within 45 minutes.  It is the position and the school I had wanted all along.  Close to home, transportation for Little S from her school to this school after school, and the schedule allows me to keep my tutorees.  God is good.

So while I wait for the paperwork to work its way through the system I will sew my last "free" days away.  The school hours will not be much different than my previous job, but the pay and benefits are better.  But it won't be like summer vacation for sure.

I am so thankful for this opportunity.  I can't wait to get started.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!