Friday, August 3, 2018

Cowboy Quilt is a Flimsy

I am not sure why, but this quilt has always made me think of cowboys.  There were no cowboys or horses or bandanas involved in the making of this quilt, but it still makes me think of cowboys.
It's a flimsy!

I had finished the center a while back and then it waited for just the right borders.  One of my summer thrift store fabric purchases was dark brown and that was just what this quilt needed for an inner border to frame it all up.  I already had the aqua with brown dots for the outer border.  I made square in a square blocks for the corners.

Now to choose a backing.  Auditions will be held this weekend.

Linking up to Confessions of a Fabric Addict and Busy Hands Quilts to show off finishes.

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that top! I guess the plaid makes it a cowboy?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!