Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Chevron Pillows

Back when I recovered the little stool I also cut the fabric to recover a pair of  pillows.  I finally got them sewn.  I had to think on it a bit because I wanted a flange edge.  Is that the right name for it?  

I figured it out and it worked on the first try.  Love it when that happens.  Then I was kicking myself for having put if off for so long.


They came out great.  I love the look with the new couch.

Now to move on to getting things on the walls.  I am trying to work all/some/any of the things we collected when living and traveling overseas into our decor instead of just storing it in boxes.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, those are Flange Pillows and they are perfect! When we built this house last year I took a while before putting things on the walls. I STILL have things unplaced! I hide them in closets, behind furniture, LOL, one of these days they will be up on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    king size pillowcases

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!