Sunday, November 11, 2018

Two Months Worth of Catching Up

I was so excited to get the new job - and I still am.  But the learning curve has been steep and has seriously cut into my sewing time!  For 3 whole weeks I didn't step foot into the sewing room or touch fabric.  Slowly I am working sewing back into my schedule.  Now to get blogging back into the schedule.

I am working backwards to catch up on fabric in and fabric out.  Not sure if I have photos of things or not.  At least I am taking the first step of getting things reported.  Later I'll get details of the specific projects.

Fabric Out -

tropical hexagon quilt top finished - 4.38 yds

CWM commissioned baby quilt top - finished  3.24 yds

11 lined Halloween bags for craft fair - 2.2 yds

6 pincushion projects for October library class - 0.70 yds

mini basket for business cards - 0.3 yds

starter stash scraps given to student - 1.47

giveaway hexies - 0.5 yds

2 pillowcases Senor G took as hostess gift to Poland - 2.2 yds

striped flannel baby blanket w/ crochet edge - 1.35 yds

mother/daughter apron set for craft fair - 1 yd


Fabric In -

Hospice Thrift - 10.3 yds $10 - solid white, Christmas stripe, Christmas ornaments on green background, geometric Christmas trees

BEAM Thrift - bag misc scraps $1 - 1.5 yd



Fabric Purchased since last report: 11.8 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 106.81 yards

Fabric Acquired since last report: 0 yards
Fabric Acquired YTD: 22.65 yards

Fabric Used since last report: 17.34 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 153.9 yards

Total: 24.44 yards destashed


Linking up to QuiltPaintCreate to keep accountable.



3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looks like you got a lot done to me. Good usage numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you again. I'm glad you are loving the new job - it makes life easier when you like where you have to spend hours every day! Your stash report is looking good! What a lot of lovely things were sewn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
    check here
    original site
    my response
    pop over to these guys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!