Monday, December 26, 2016

Stash Report 12/25/16

Got a few Christmas projects done this week.

An apron for my co-worker's first grader.
Complete with mini utensils. This was super fun to make and used up some odd bias tape in addition to 1/2 yard of fabric. 
Sorry for the blur.  The fabric has cute Christmas gingerbreads.

Also got Grown Up R's apron done.  It was her fabric left from recovering her stools so I can't count that as out for me but the lining of the hot pads was from my stash along with a double layer of batting.  And more odd bias tape out. 
It was hard to center around the placement of the repeats in this fabric.

These were fun projects to sew. 

We had company for Christmas Eve dinner.  Middle E used my mother's Christmas apron while she made guacamole.  I think I need to make aprons for all my girls next.  
Christmas Eve 2016      I love seeing them work together.

Fabric Used/Out This Week: 0.6 yards
Fabric Used/Out in 2016: 70.72 yards


Fabric In This Week:  0  yards
Fabric In 2016: 96.19 yards
 

Net Used 2016: 25.47 yards stashed

Judy didn't do a Stash Report this week, but I'm still staying accountable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!