Sunday, December 11, 2016

Stash Report 12/11/16

A few small outages:


Tooth Fairy Pillow (tutorial coming soon)

Baby Jesus Felt ovals for school

And some fabric in: 

Remnants were 75% off after Thanksgiving.  There were some good greens which I need for a college quilt I will make in the Spring.  

And this cute flannel from the thrift store.  25c for 1 yard.  How could I not get it? 

At this point I think there is no way I can get out of the red for 2016.  I am working on a jean quilt that will be done by Christmas but it is commissioned and everything was provided so no help there.   

But I'm not going to get bogged down in the increase to my stash this year.  So much of the incoming fabric was free or super cheap that I am considering myself blessed with the provision of fabric. 

Fabric Used/Out This Week: 1.5 yards for various projects
Fabric Used/Out in 2016: 70.12 yards


Fabric In This Week:  1.92  yards
Fabric In 2016: 79.22 yards
 

Net Used 2016: 9.1 yards stashed

Staying accountable with Judy over at Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!