Sunday, March 26, 2017

Stash Report 032617

At the tail end of Spring Break I got in another trip to the Thrift Store.  Fortunately there was not much I was interested in.  I did end up with this stripe that seems like it would play well in all sorts of combinations.  I almost used it as backing for the first attempt at the Emergency Quilt, but that entire quilt got set aside when it was discovered I needed a girl quilt.   Just under 2 yards for $1.  My kind of deal.  
Brown with stripes.  Super versatile.

The Emergency Quilt helped my numbers this week.   This quilt was not on my radar at all but I got it done on time and all from stash. You can read the long story here and  here.
Bright and Cheerful

This quilt was made from a long forgotten barely even a UFO, a cute scant half yard that was given to me ages ago, old Cranston VIP yardage that was given to me last year and the last bit of batting left from a larger quilt.  And I can't even tell anything is gone.  I'll never use it all!!
Perfect for a baby girl and I love the quilt details.
So basically from nothing but my time I ended up with a super cute baby quilt.  

Fabric Purchased This Week: 1.94 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 24.78 yards

Fabric Acquired This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Acquired YTD: 0 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 2.85 yards Emergency Quilt
Fabric Used YTD: 27.54 yards

Fabric Stashed in 2017:  2.76 yards out

Still heading in the right direction, but barely!!
Staying accountable with Judy over at Patchwork Times.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow cute quilt and done very quickly. I'm sure it will be treasured for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stripe fabric is great as a binding choice too. And the price was definitely right!! I always buy any fabric with stripes that are on sale, whether I need it or not. lol I've started giving fabric to friends that need a little here and there. We both win.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!