Sunday, March 5, 2017

Stash Report 030517

No trip to the Thrift Store and a surprise finish yesterday, so my report is good.
50" x 50"  A size that will last Baby M a few years.

I did not expect to be this far along since so much else was going on in life so the finish is even more appreciated.

I could not remember if I had pre-washed the red and I was nervous with all that white.  So I washed the flimsy with a "color catcher" and I'm glad I did.  The backing will be red, but I know it has been washed, so I'm okay there.

There is no deadline, but the baby is already here so the sooner the better! 

Fabric Purchased This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 21.01 yards

Fabric Acquired This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Acquired YTD: 0 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 2.35 yards ABC Baby Boy top
Fabric Used YTD: 21.63 yards

Fabric Stashed in 2017:  0.62 yards out

Out of the red!! 

Staying accountable with Judy over at Patchwork Times

4 comments:

  1. Love it! What a lucky little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and colorful. Congrats on being back in the black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love primary colors used for baby quilts. Your quilt is so cute and will be loved by the little one,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!