Sunday, March 19, 2017

Stash Report 031917

It is Spring Break and I made a quick trip over to the Thrift Store.  Even though there were several cuts of fabric I exhibited self-control and only got one piece.  The smaller pieces were priced a little high for their size and I had no real need for them so that helped my will power. 

The silver stars are a bit on the pink side, but I still think it will be useful.

I did get this red with stars.  1.83 yards for 50c!  $0.27/yard   I want to try to get the back done for the Red White and Blue quilt while I'm on Spring Break.  I'm sure I can work this in. 


On the OUT side I finished the Baby Boy ABC Quilt and that was ALL stash. 
Quilt and Matching Burp Cloth


Fabric Purchased This Week: 1.83 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 22.84 yards

Fabric Acquired This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Acquired YTD: 0 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 3.06 yards ABC Baby Boy backing, binding and burp cloth
Fabric Used YTD: 24.69 yards

Fabric Stashed in 2017:  1.85 yards out

Still heading in the right direction!! 

Staying accountable with Judy over at Patchwork Times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!