Monday, July 4, 2016

Design Bed

This quilt turned out way bigger than I planned.  But I love it and it fits MY bed and that makes me happy.
Now the challenge is to come up with a backing.  I am determined to work with stash and potentially deplete my patriotic fabrics.  I used to save them for tablecloths but now I have my mothers red checked tablecloth so I don't use them anymore.  Realizing that really freed me to use these up.  
I think I can do it.  I'm sure I have something else that will fit in that last hole.   I love a good puzzle!

Linking up to patchwork times on this glorious Independence Day!




2 comments:

  1. A pieced back is always a great puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Good luck with the backing puzzle. Those are always fun to work out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!