Friday, July 8, 2016

Stash Report 061016

I took two half days for me last weekend!!  They were very therapeutic and much needed.

I got the borders done on my red, white and blue quilt which was a much larger chunk out of the stash that I would have guessed, but then it turned out much larger than I planned also.  I am determined to get the backing out of stash as well, but that will be a few weeks down the road.  Lots of work related stuff coming up and no spare time in the foreseeable future.

Fabric Used/Out This Week: 2.66 yards
Fabric Used/Out in 2016: 39.16 yards


Fabric In This Week:  0 yards
Fabric In 2016: 30.75 yards
 

Net Used 2016:  8.41 yards


Staying accountable with Judy over at Patchwork Times


5 comments:

  1. Time off makes a big difference in fabric usage. Quilt looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandpa and my T-pop would both tell me that you always make time for that which gives you pleasure and never have time for that which doesn't give pleasure. I bet if you tried hard that you could find 15 minutes a day to play with your fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful! Good luck over the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's almost necessary for one's sanity to have a some concentrated sewing time. Great stash numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That did turn out absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!