Sunday, June 9, 2019

Enabling Gets Reported!

Fabric In:  Through no fault of my own my stash took a huge hit this week.  You can read about how my sister in enabling me HERE!!  $19.60 yards for $4.  That's just $0.20/yard so I can't get too mad at her!!
Before I totaled it up.  I was thinking maybe 1 yard per bag.
Fabric Out: I finished the last borders on my improvisational stars.  I have a backing picked out and hopefully will get to that soon.
36" square.  Done!
Fabric Purchased Since Last Report - 19.60 yds
Fabric Purchased YTD - 67.55 yds

Free to Me Since Last Report - 0 yds
Free to Me YTD -  8.75 yds

Fabric Used Since Last Report - 0.80 yds
Fabric Used YTD - 23.49 yds

Fabric Movement -  52.81 yards stashed 

Total Spent - $40
Price/Yard YTD - $0.52 / yard


2019+15+minute+To+Stitch_2-001.jpg (1600×1600)

Days spent on sewing related tasks this week: 7/7
Days spent on sewing related tasks this month: 8/8
Days spent on sewing related tasks this year: 35/39
Percentage of time on task: 90%

I certainly did not get as much time sewing as I had hoped, but at least it was something every day.  This coming week I have a professional development class in the next town over every morning.  I am hoping there is no homework involved.  But I also know that every little bit of time sewing is progress, so I will aim for just a bit and that's okay.

Linking up to QuiltPaintCreate and Life in Pieces to stay accountable.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got good deal on your new additions. It's hard to pass that up. Congrats on all managing to stitch every day last week. It is hard to find that time when your schedule changes. Hope the class doesn't cause you too much schedule disruption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went on vacation and had stash increase that cost much more than that. As long as we have space and are using them, I think we are just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what sisters are for! Have fun with the new adds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your new thrifty stash boosters :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those fabric finds were amazing! Keep up the great work on finding time to stitch every day this past week! It is great to know that I am not the only one with fabric stashed this year so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!