Sunday, April 23, 2017

Stash Report 042317

Nothing In - Woo Hoo

A little bit out for Joey's Bag.  A very satisfying project.

Joey's Busy Bag- Ready to Go!!!


Fabric Purchased This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 36.74 yards

Fabric Acquired This Week:   0
Fabric Acquired YTD: 18.98 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 1.15 yards for Joey's Bag
Fabric Used YTD: 33.98 yards

Fabric Stashed in 2017: 21.74 yards stashed

This was an unexpected project during a super busy week, so I even more thankful for the usage.

Staying accountable with Judy over at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute little bag. My curiosity wants to know 'what's in that bag that keeps Joey busy?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for asking. Lots of good stuff went into the bag.

    My favorite that I always used with my girls - and we traveled overseas on very long trips - is a composition book with something to do on each page. Examples: trace your name, put the right number of stickers for each number indicated, trace your mom's hand, color the picture, draw a line from the whatever to the whatever, write you name with bandaids, put 10 stickers on this page, etc. About half the book is empty. He can do what he wants or his mom will figure out something or repeat ideas. Also, zip bags containing bandaids, balloons, matchbox cars, Paw Patrol figures, markers, tons of stickers, several felt activities, beads. A box of 100 pipe cleaners!! And a book we made with pictures drawn by his classmates and photos of joey's "head" going through the day with his class. Seems like there was more but I can't remember. I should have taken a picture.

    It makes me sad to see kids glued to their electronic devices when there are such fun things to do simply. We used to call this kind of bag our "entertainment" for the trip. Little S is almost 11 and still asks for her "entertainment" when we travel. And it is never electronic. I better get off my soapbox!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!