Sunday, April 9, 2017

Stash Report 040917

A little bit out.
Clara Barton's apron and hat for my coworker's daughter.
Clara Barton apron and hat!


And a little bit in.  I found some more fabric in the intern closet.  25 18" x 12" rectangles.  I do wonder what they planned to do with this fabric.

Red, yellow and green rectangles
Fabric Purchased This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 24.78 yards

Fabric Acquired This Week:   3.75 yards free from the intern closet
Fabric Acquired YTD: 18.98 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 1.75 yards 
Fabric Used YTD: 29.61 yards

Fabric Stashed in 2017: 14.15 yards stashed

Still not the right direction, but I just can't turn down free fabric.

Staying accountable with Judy over at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. I can understand about the lure of free fabric. My stash is increasing from that lure also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!