Sunday, April 16, 2017

Stash Report 041617

Fabric Out
Sashing and borders for Boxy Stars

LOVE how this came out.

Fabric In
I went to a yard sale close by where the woman seems to clean out yearly and always has crafty stuff and her prices are low low low.  Her goal is to get rid of the stuff not make tons of money.  
That's a lot of stuff for $7
She kept telling me to take more and more.  She recognized a fellow Pack Rat when she saw one!
Crafts, school and sewing stuff galore!

Lots of it went to school but the fabric stayed home.  
Fat Quarters

Washed, measured and folded.

It was 11.96 yards.  What?  How can that stack be so many yards?
Lots and lots of ribbon.


 The wide wire edge ribbon went right to school and got used as hangers for these cool bird feeders.  The fun ribbons will go toward another school project coming up.
Bird feeders from oatmeal cans


I'm always on the look out for zippers.

The pink zipper got used for this zipper pouch for a birthday gift.
Super cute zipper pouch


I estimate about $4 of my total went towards the fabric so that is a great deal even if it didn't help my numbers at all. $0.33 / yard.  I can't be sad about that.

Fabric Purchased This Week: 11.96 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 36.74 yards

Fabric Acquired This Week:   0
Fabric Acquired YTD: 18.98 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 3.22 yards sashing and borders for Boxy Stars
Fabric Used YTD: 32.83 yards

Fabric Stashed in 2017: 22.89 yards stashed

The fabric is coming in way too fast, but I just can't say no when it is this cheap.  Since fabric is not in the budget this is my way of building my stash affordably.

Staying accountable with Judy over at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you really scored! What great items to add to your stash. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you...sometimes fabric comes in too fast. Yet who can turn down free or cheap fabric. Not me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a deal too hard to pass up, $0.33 per yard is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!