Sunday, March 6, 2022

Sapphire Jubilee

Fabric did come in - random bits and pieces.  But it was a long week and a longer weekend, so the actual numbers will have to wait until next week.  I really like all the math of calculating fabric in, so I'll wait until I can enjoy it more.

Rolling Stone Block

Nothing out.  I started a new project - Sapphire Jubilee - and plan to count the fabric out when I finish all the blocks for each step.  Part 1 has been started, but not completed yet.  

Fabric In This Week: 0.0 yards

Fabric In YTD: 6.04 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 0.0 yards

Fabric Out YTD: 6.3 yards

Stash Movement: 0.26 yards out


As far as time spent sewing .......

Too dark
 

Much better and it repeats the gingham

I finally decided what to focus on next - Ruby Jubilee.  Mine will be a Sapphire Jubilee,  I had a bit of difficulty with my fabrics getting started.  Some were too dark, some were too light.  But when I settled on my favorite dark blue with tiny light vines & leaves it all came together.  I will be sad when the last bit of that fabric is gone.

Four-Ever Nines

I prepped the little 9-patches and other pieces for the Four-Ever Nines blocks and that was enough to keep me going through the week.  Having a project prepped made all the difference in getting me into the sewing room each day.  I didn't have to think, I just sat down and sewed.  But there was one day I couldn't even do that. 


Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing this week: 6/7

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in February 22/28

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in March 4/5

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in 2022: 54/64

Percentage: 84%

Linking up to Kate's Life in Pieces to share progress and stay accountable.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you had a week similar to mine. Hopefully this week has been better. You only missed one day last week, so that's a pretty good week on the stitching front even if the rest didn't go so hot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!