Sunday, March 27, 2022

Sapphire Jubilee Part 1 is Complete!

No fabric it at all!!


Fabric Out: I finished Part 1 of the Quiltmaker Ruby Jubilee Mystery.  Since my stash is heavy on blues, my mystery is a Sapphire Jubilee.  I stressed a bit about the "right" colors when I first started, but now I am just going with what I've got.  It is a mystery after all.  Part 1 is a total of 1.2 yards.

Sapphire Jubilee - mix of blocks from Part 1 and Part 2

Fabric In This Week: 0 yards

Fabric In YTD: 14.5 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 1.2 yards

Fabric Out YTD: 8.2 yards

Stash Movement: 6.3 yards in

Slight improvement in the right direction.  I'll take it.



As far as time spent sewing ....... 

My work space was relatively clean and I had gotten the next blocks for my Sapphire Jubilee prepped and ready to sew.  That made all the difference.  Even when I was tired I could just sew one step and that was progress.  

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing this week: 7/7

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in March 25/26

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in 2022: 75/85

Percentage: 88%

Linking up to Kate's Life in Pieces to share progress and stay accountable.


1 comment:

  1. Your Sapphire Jubilee blocks look great! Congrats on all the stitching time. Having something that you pick up and put down does help on that front. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!