Sunday, March 13, 2022

Stash Report 031222

I'm catching up on fabric in recently that has not yet been reported.  Some of the damage I did myself at my favorite thrift store.

The blues and red will be a welcome addition to my Dear Jane stash.  The greens and pink replace fun fabric that got used for masks - not that it needed replacing!  2.49 yards for $2.  

Other damage was done by my sister.   

She has been volunteering at the thrift store and usually works in the craft room.  That resulted in the purchase of the larger pieces.  The smaller pieces were getting thrown away since their "time" was up and they had not been sold.  No!!!!!!!!  So of course she rescued it.  Since we aren't making masks anymore all this ends up in my stash.  4.47 yards  I think she paid 50c each for the pineapples, planets, cats, and cupcakes.  Everything else was rescued.

Fabric In This Week: 6.96 yards

Fabric In YTD: 13 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 0.0 yards

Fabric Out YTD: 6.3 yards

Stash Movement: 6.7 yards in


As far as time spent sewing ....... 

Last weekend was pretty busy, so I didn't get much prepped for the week.  Fortunately I had just enough left to keep plugging away at my Sapphire Jubilee.  Spring Break is this week and I'd like to focus on getting projects prepped since that seems to be the best way for me to sew when I'm tired after school. 

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing this week: 7/7

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in March 11/12

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in 2022: 61/71

Percentage: 86%

Linking up to Kate's Life in Pieces to share progress and stay accountable.

2 comments:

  1. That is great! You have now great fabrics to play with. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great tone on tone fabrics. Those seem to get used the most in my stash. Hope you've been able to get some projects prepped and got in at least a bit of stitching time during spring break.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!