Sunday, January 23, 2022

Stash Report 012322 - A Boring Week

A boring week with no photos.  Still making masks, but it seems as though the end is in sight for the kindergarten masks.  If my count is good, I should not have to cut any more.   And the first round of stitching is complete on this last batch that were cut.  Woo hoo!

Fabric In This Week: 0 yards

Fabric In YTD: 6.04 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 0.54 yards from my personal stash for masks

Fabric Out YTD: 3.05 yards

Stash Movement: 2.99 yards in

As far as time spent sewing .....  

I did better this week managing sewing and work.  One day I felt like I had plenty of energy and sewed for a while right after school.  As soon as I finished I got sleepy so I'd thought I'd take a quick nap before making dinner.  I woke up 3.5 hours later!  My first thought was to be thankful that my family is able to fend for themselves for dinner.  My next thought was "at least I got the sewing in first!"

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing this week: 7/7

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in January: 22/23

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in 2022: 22/23

Percentage: 96%

Linking up to Kate's Life in Pieces to share progress and stay accountable.

2 comments:

  1. Keep your priorities straight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit of fabric out and a full week of stitching time makes for a good week. It's amazing how those power naps can sneak up on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!