Sunday, January 16, 2022

Stash Report 011622 - More Masks

Made good progress on the next round of masks for the kindergarteners at Teacher E's school in Georgia.  All that were cut got their first round of stitching done.  Then my sisters returned what they had flipped and ironed and I got the final stitching done on those.  59 complete - many more to go.  All this fabric was either already counted out of my stash or came from the mask project stash, so nothing to count out.

First 59 ready to go!

The thrift store had some good deals, so I did have fabric come in.  A giant piece of solid green and several small pieces of various reds.  All good replacement for fabrics I have used up.  The green will be a good quilt backing!  6.04 yards for $3.   

Fabric In!

Fabric In This Week: 6.04 yards

Fabric In YTD: 6.04 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 0 yards

Fabric Out YTD: 2.51 yards

Stash Movement: 3.53 yards in

As far as time spent sewing .....  

We went back to school on Thursday of the previous week, so this was our first full week back.  I was still exhausted.  Monday was the worst since it was my day with no planning period, then tutoring after school, then an evening ZOOM meeting I had forgotten about.  I could not even make myself walk upstairs much less do something productive.  Some days are like that, but overall I am conscientiously making the effort to either sew or move a project forward in some way every day. 

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing this week: 6/7

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in January: 15/16

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in 2022: 15/16

Percentage: 94%

Linking up to Kate's Life in Pieces to share progress.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of masks. Hopefully the kiddos and teachers appreciate the effort to make those. Sounds like a full week with a very rough Monday. Stitching 100% of the time really isn't a realistic goal, sometimes life just has other ideas. Still you've done well for the first two weeks of the year. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!