Sunday, January 2, 2022

Stash Report 010222 - Bowl Cozy

This is an easy one.

Nothing in since I didn't leave the house on Saturday!  My sister and I usually go to our local thrift store on Saturday morning, but we skipped it this weekend.  Two round trips to North Carolina in one week was enough driving for me for quite a while.

I made a bowl cozy for Little S.  She had been using Teacher E's cozies since she had forgotten to take them when she moved in July.  At Christmas she wanted them back.  Little S uses them all the time, so there was an immediate need for a new one.  I use this tutorial The Crafty Gemini Bowl Cozy that is easy peasy. 

New Bowl Cozy - Very Pink!

Fabric In This Week: 0 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 0.11 yards

Stash Movement: 0.11 yards out

Linking up to Kate at Life in Pieces to share progress.

 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!