Sunday, January 25, 2015

Stash Report 012515

Grandma's Scrappy Mountain Majesties
I've been working on this as Leaders & Enders.  Not much effort involved really and voila it's a quilt.  You can read more about the process here.
My rules say that I can count fabric as out if all of a specific step is finished.  This is what works best for me.   You can read about my reasoning here.   My blog, my stash report, my rules! 

Fabric Used This Week: 6.31 yards  for Grandma's Scrappy Mountain Majesties center
Fabric In This Week: 0 yards 
Total In 2015: 0  yards
Net Used 2015:  14.41 yards

Linking up to Patchwork Times  to show how we are doing on busting the stash this year! 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great report. Love the blues and greens you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great numbers! I love the quilt. Blues and greens are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt. I love leaders and enders, it's almost like getting a quilt for free.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!