Sunday, February 1, 2015

Carnival Quilt is Done!

Stash Report 020115

I almost didn't have anything to report today. I worked sporadically at little stuff but nothing got finished until last night when I bit the bullet and got the  Carnival Quilt quilted and bound.  Whew!!  

The school mascot is the sea turtle and I had the perfect fabric to back it.  I bound it with the lime green gingham since I found almost enough strips already cut when I got out my mother's gingham to make this quilt.  I think it works fine with the turtles.

Fabric Used This Week: 2.07 yards  for backing & binding for Carnival Quilt
Fabric In This Week: 0 yards 
Total In 2015: 0  yards
Net Used 2015:  16.48 yards

Linking up to Patchwork Times  to show how we are doing on busting the stash this year! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your net used numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quilt, I like the gingham binding! You are doing very well on your outage. Congrats!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gingham binding is perfect. Congrats on having such a successful stash busting effort this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!