Sunday, February 15, 2015

Dr Seuss on the Loose

Stash Report 021515

Finally have some fabric to report out. In early March we will celebrate Dr Seuss's birthday in our class.  We wear aprons every day.  I made Super Hero Aprons back in the spring.  So of course I had to make these special Dr Seuss aprons this year.  For practicality sake I had hoped for a fabric with a darker background, but it was this or something also white but directional.  We'll have to avoid paint that week!
Too cute to get dirty I think!
The Dr Seuss fabric was paid for by school and was used for school so I did not count that as in or out in my stash. However, the strings and pockets came from the stash.  Yahoo, fabric out.

Thank you for all the encouraging comments last week on it being okay to have fabric in for a purpose.  I have to remember that there are times when you can't have a finish without something to finish with.

Fabric Used This Week:  0.4 yards for apron strings and pockets
Fabric In This Week:  0 yards
Total In 2015: 1.5 yards
Net Used 2015:  15.38  yards

Linking up to Patchwork Times  to show how others are doing on busting their stash!

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute aprons. Every little bit out is that much more room on the shelf, right? Your net used for the year is good for only the 2nd month of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!