Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stash Report 022215

Spinning Octagon blocks done - at last.  Huge undertaking for a UFO and I'm not even sure I still like it.  You can read more about that here.

And 24 squares of white cotton went to school for a project using bleeding tissue paper. My test scrap was good.  Can't wait to see how the real thing comes out.


Fabric Used This Week:  3.5 yards Spinning Octagon blocks + 2.67 yards for bleeding tissue project at school
Fabric In This Week:  0 yards
Total In 2015: 1.5 yards
Net Used 2015:  21.55  yards

Linking up to Patchwork Times  to show how others are doing on busting their stash!



2 comments:

  1. Well, I like it! It will look good for spring, whenever that comes. Great fabric usage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the movement in the quilt. Hopefully you will feel differently after it is quilted.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!